- QUICK-STEP-WHITE-OILED-PLANKS Quick Step White Oiled Planks
- QUICK-STEP-RUSTIC-OAK Quick Step Rustic Oak
- QUICK-STEP-RUSTIC-OAK-GREY Quick Step Rustic Oak Grey
- QUICK-STEP-TIVOLI-TRAVERTINE- Quick Step Tivoli Travertine
- QUICK-STEP-PACIFIC-WALNUT Quick Step Pacific Walnut
- QUICK-STEP-MERBAU Quick Step Merbeau
If you need any further advice, we’ll be happy to help. Call us on 01207 283 545, visit our showroom in Stanley, County Durham, or click to send us an emailContact Us
Laminates’ main characteristics are that they are extremely durable and are particularly suitable for those who want a timber look in high traffic areas. It’s durable, chip-proof and scratch resistant, which makes it low maintenance.
With the advent of more and more sophisticated manufacturing and printing methods there is now a vast range of looks that can be achieved which are stunningly realistic. These products include superbly realistic wood designs available in different width planks, and tile designs replicating their natural counterparts of stone, ceramic and slate.
With Laminate flooring it’s easy to select the colour, grain or grade of timber which you hope to replicate without any of the drawbacks of Wood Flooring. There are no issues with choosing one type of wood against another – all laminate designs in the same range will be the same quality, regardless of the colour or design imitated.
We supply Laminate Flooring from some of the largest names in the world including: