- Barcelona-D-35 Avenue Vinyl Flooring at ACF Flooring
- Dots-055-960x900px Avenue Vinyl Flooring at ACF Flooring
- chicago-793-960x90px Avenue Vinyl Flooring at ACF Flooring
- Impala-30 Avenue Vinyl Flooring at ACF Flooring
- Stripes-095-960x900px Avenue Vinyl Flooring at ACF Flooring
- Barcelona-85 Avenue Vinyl Flooring at ACF Flooring
- MILO-93 Avenue Vinyl Flooring at ACF Flooring
If you need any further advice, we’ll be happy to help. Call us on 01207 283 545, visit our showroom in Stanley, County Durham, or click to send us an emailContact Us
Manufacturers now spend more than they ever did on research and development to create Vinyl ranges which feature distinctive contemporary designs with sophisticated colours, as well as those with rustic elegance through the use of wood & tile designs.
So sophisticated is the manufacturing process that, with so may stunning designs it’s a great alternative to more expensive floors such as hardwood or tiles.
Modern vinyl is so strong and hardwearing it is suitable for areas of heavy traffic, so it’s a really good choice for busy homes. Vinyl is easy to clean and unaffected by surface water unlike some natural products such as Wood or Laminate Flooring.
Most Vinyl now comes with added slip resistance so making them an even more attractive proposition to those who want the quality look without the risk of slipping which is associated with Ceramic & Stone tiles when wet.
With Vinyl’s offering 5, 7, 10, 15 and 20 year guarantees you are assured quality & durability to suit any budget.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring:
- COST – Low cost when compared to natural alternatives
- DURABILITY – Vinyl is extremely hardwearing with added scratch, dent & chip resistance
- INSULATION – Much warmer than ceramic / stone tiles
- MOISTURE RESISTANCE – Unaffected by surface water
- MAINTENANCE – Simply sweep or mop with regular floor cleaners
- SLIP RESISTANCE – Added slip resistance up to R10 rating.